Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Another Week

This week I had been playing with the charcoal pencils that came in last week. It is a new medium for me. There have been some graphite drawing as well, but not much. I took pictures of the charcoal drawings as I pulled the newsprint off my board today. Here are a couple of those sheets.



The blocks are the same pencils from last week. I wanted to see what they looked like on the newsprint.

1.) Prismacolor PC935 Noir Black
2.) Prismacolor Ebony 14420 Jet Black Extra Smooth
3.) Conte a Paris 1710 Pierre Noire B
4.) Eberhard Faber American 2 HB (School Pencil)


My faces need a lot of work, but I am pretty happy for the short amount of time I have been drawing. The camera even boxed a couple of these which is good for my overinflated ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment