Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

First Shame Post for February 2014

I would say that I have not touched my paints or a paint brush in two weeks, but that simply is not true. I had to touch them to move them out of my way a few times over the past couple of weeks. Abuela is the same as my previous post and was the last model I have worked on.

I do not feel bad about not painting, but I am mindful that I have not blogged since sharing the in progress pictures of Abuela. To remedy this, I will share some pictures of stuff that is either in the middle of painting or done.

 This is thirty five points of Khador. The league will finish out at fifty points, but this will see me through the next couple of months. Pretty much everything pictured is on the Kanban board.

Here is a picture of my Kholdun Lord. I finished him right before working on the War Dog. Yes, I both started and finished the model during the short time I have been keeping this blog yet failed to share it here.

I messed up an H and have been too lazy to fix it, but the client requested "Ho Ho Ho Bitches" after I told him NO on a woodland scene on the cloak. Sometimes we have to compromise with the client if we want to get paid.

I am heading out tonight with my paints in tow. My bag has a bucket full of Bones and some Space Marine Terminators primed in white. I might share if I do happen to accidentally get some paint on any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment