Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

State of the Blog - 06 Jul 2014

Looks like the camera is dead. There will not be any posts with pictures of my models for the foreseeable future unless I use some older pictures.

I am uncertain where exactly this leaves my blog. While this blog is a place for me to post whatever I want, it was developing a focus on miniature painting. I will still post, but there will likely be quite a bit of stumbling around while I try to find my footing again where the blog is concerned. I have a few ideas for content, but nothing concrete as of yet.

I hope to have some other forms of regular content developed to help round out the blog by the time there is painting to share again. I am still not going to have specific posting days on particular topics. My life really does not support that style of blogging. On the other hand I may try out a few different modifiable titles to see if they fit.

Thank you for your patience while the blog undergoes remodeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment