Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Wyrd September



I found out today that A Wyrd Place is holding a crew painting competition for September. This one is a little different from most. They wanted it to be accessible to painters of various skill levels so it's a raffle. Your entry earns you one ticket in the raffle. Extra tickets can be earned by doing extra or painting to a higher standard, but this gives all entrants a chance, including me.

Absolutely none of the models can be past the priming phase so the Viktorias were off limits to me since I painted Johan a couple of months ago and I'm not going to strip him for this. That leaves Perdita’s crew.

I don’t really have much to post as I literally finished assembling and washing the models earlier. They required a picture for verification that the models had no paint beyond primer upon starting so there is one picture.

This is the crew pretty much straight from the box. There are no conversions, but I am using some resin bases from Secret Weapon Miniatures.

As per usual, I have not figured out how I want to paint them yet so I should probably do that tonight. They will get primed tomorrow after they have completely dried from their bath. If there is time then I will also paint up Grandma later in the month as she will give me an extra ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment