Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Iron Painter Standouts for Round One - Pretty in Pink

I plan on sharing some pictures of my entry for round one of this year's Iron Painter event. Before I do that, I wanted to share some of the entries that stood out to me. I was originally looking at sharing thirty some odd entries, but decided that was too many.

I pared it down to sixteen as that is the number that will make it into the gold bracket for round two. This does not mean that I believe these will be the sixteen gold participants. Nor does it mean that there were not other entries that were superior in my opinion in one aspect or another. These are merely sixteen entries that grabbed my attention and I believe are a good overall package. It took me a while to narrow this down to just sixteen. They are presented in whatever order Blogger uploaded them in. Some of the Pretty in Pink titles may be incorrect.

To see these or any other entries check out the official gallery.

Ariana by Ringil

Ivan "Pretty in Pink" Zangief by SpectreEliteGaming

Little Lass by Jef

Mannequin in the Mirror by RustAndTheCity

Not Too Banged Up by Guslado

Ophelia - Pretty in Pink by neveroddoreven

Pinky by Goblinenrico

Pretty Chompy by Alastar

Pretty in Pink - Luna's Soldier by Whirler

Pretty in Pink by Demonn Agram

Pretty in Pink by Haychdee

Pretty in Pink by racoon knight

Pretty in Pink by Rafal Maj

Pretty in Pink by Sabla

The Eye by Malleus Dei

Widow Weaver and the Nightmare of Pink Tentacles by Corrgon

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked my entry! It's a great idea to feature some of your favorites. It's neat to see which ones jump out at people. There were so many great entries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Your entry was the deciding factor on me not replacing the mirror in my entry with freehand. I felt I might be able to get by without it, and I did not need my submission to remind the judges of how somebody else did something similar but better.

      Delete