Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wild West Exodus - Unfinished Business Packaging

I had a kickstarter deliver early today. I did not have a lot of time to go through it all except to make certain the contents were all there. I probably will not have time to check out the game properly until after Iron Painter is finished for the year. The rules along with printable cards for allof the models are available for free if anyone is interested in the game.


I went with the Golden Army. It's a mix of Conquistadors and Mexicans. Out of the four factions available for this kickstarter, they were the models I felt I could use in other games if this game did not work out for me. I probably would have gone with Warrior Nation instead if it were available however. The model quality appears nice at first glance, but I have not worked with them yet. I try not to appraise a model until after I have at least assembled and cleaned it as that tends to be when I am either won over or ready to quit the hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment